We had another special event on New Year's Eve, Kolten was baptized and Karter was blessed. I was very honored that I got to speak at the baptism. We had a family dinner afterward and then it was time to PAR-TAY for New Year's Eve. We had our annual Bunco party. So very extremely fun! Kolten was the big cash winner this year, Kaylee got the fuzzy dice prize and named him Socko. Finally, Shane was the big loser and got silly stringed. (strung?) In case you can't tell, I love spending time with my family!
Nana and Oliver working on a gingerbread man

Kolten's baptism day

Kolten won the grand prize!

Kolby and Beth working on his Gingerbread Man

Kolten and Kaylee stayed up til midnight!

Kolten and Karter with their special cake

Kaylee excited about her pjs

Kaylee won the fuzzy dice prize

Karter's first Christmas

This one is for Dan - Marvo's new bag

Britt and Ollie

Karter's blessing day

Beth's family on New Year's Eve

Annie and Kolbs

Annie and Kaylee
1 comment:
we're so freaking cute... it was so much fun! i can't want to come home again!
Post a Comment