I finished up working on my National Boards. I found out in November that I certified, so I am now a National Board Certified Teacher. (NBCT) That was a professional goal I wanted to achieve. It was a lot of work but now I'm glad I did it. I am still the Primary Music Leader at church and teaching kindergarten. We went to a 4 day week at school this year and I am loving it.
Beth and Shane had their new little guy Karter on November 30. That makes 4 for them, and we love Kolten, Kaylee, Kolby, and Karter so much. We try to spend as much time with them as we can. Here is a picture of Karter - our beautiful boy.

Brittany and Bobby's little guy Oliver is walking and starting to talk and is such a fun little boy. He will be getting a new brother or sister in June, much to our delight.
Boone got married in July to Megan Thorpe. They live in Salt Lake, where he is working and going to school. He's thinking accounting.
Breanna is at the University of Wyoming. We miss her a lot. She works at Bath and Body Works, so good perks there. She is a little more than half way done now, and is thinking psychology with an art minor.
My whole family came out for the wedding - very, very fun. We then went to Steamboat Springs Colorado for our Bryant reunion. We had the best time ever! I was very impressed that my Dad made the drive, he is 83 now! His lymphoma has been slow moving so far, what a blessing. Mom is doing just fine. We celebrated Mom and Dad's 60th Wedding Anniversary this year, and Marvin's parent's 65th Anniversary. WOW - I hope Marvin and I can make it that long; what great examples! My Aunt Peg and Uncle Dan came out for a visit in August - we had a super time with them too.
I also made a trip to San Antonio and I went to Washington for the reception there. So summer went by really fast for us, oh and I was Young Women's Camp Leader in June too. But that's what summers are for - pack in as much fun as you possibly can. :)
We love the Christmas season, and although we are busy we do take time to count our many blessings and to remember the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Savior. I hope you are all enjoying the season too, and remember...we are empty nesters so have lots of room for visitors; come see us! Feel free to look through older posts, you might even see a picture of Marvin and I somewhere.
Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment