Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blast from the past for our missionary


Just a quick update from our missionary. Last Sunday, an old friend and neighbor - Whitney Hamblin was touring with a singing group from BYUI and performed where Boone is currently serving! She is Boone's age and moved away in 4th Grade, but our families have always kept in touch. He said he happened to be at the concert and recognized her name in the program. They found each other after the concert and had a fun time catching up. I guess it really is a small world after all.

Here is Elder Brady's current address. He says he doesn't get much mail. hint, hint

Elder Boone Brady
7859 Duchess #5
Lentz Cabin
Palmer, AK 99645

1 comment:

Josh and Alayna said...

Wow that is pretty awesome. What a suprise! I was trying to think of an activity for fhe tonight and I think the "hint hint" would be a great activity!