Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bravo! (and a missionary update)





Breanna was in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers this week for her High School Musical! She was the bride Liza. We had a great time watching her and they all worked very hard to put on a great production. Breanna is a good actress. Kolten and Kaylee were towns children, they were darling! I went all three nights and it kept getting better and better each time.

Elder Brady moved to Ketchikan, and says it is one of the most beautiful places he has ever been or seen.

Elder Boone Brady
PO Box 6321
Ketchikan, AK 99901

2 comments:

Shane and Beth said...

Great Job Breanna!! I still have to lol when I see that pic of Kaylee...it is soooo her! Thank you for all of your help the past couple of weeks. It means a lot to me knowing I have such wonderful parents who understand and support me. Thanks!!

Brittany said...

Breanna looks great! She is quite the little actress. I especially loved her fight scene.