I had never noticed that Kolten and Kaylee had the same sideways smile til I saw this pic. Now we need to figure out if it is Beth or Shane who has the crooked smile. Kolby is a a future geek squad member. :)
I hate to say it, but I think the smile comes from me:) Now we need to figure out if it is you or dad!! I have always thought that I had a crooked smile...they make it look cute though!
Hi Marsha! This is Natali Hamblin! (Jolley now) I wanted to say Hi and let you know that I found your blog and I LOVE IT. I can't believe how grown up your family is and how much I love them all. I wanted to tell you something cool though. My little sister Whitney is touring with her BYU-I collegiate choir in Alaska. AND . . . you can probably guess, but she ran into Boone! I haven't talked to her yet, but she sent me a text saying that she saw him after one of her concerts. COOL, it really is a small small world. Check out my blog and you can check out the links to all my fam's blogs too if you want. www.jolleyjolleys.blogspot.com
I'm very proud to be the mother of Beth, Britt, Boone, and Breanna and the Nana of Kolten, Kaylee, Kolby, Karter, Oliver and Grace.
It all started with Marvin and me. We've been married since 1978.
I'd better not forget Shane and Bobby - my 2 great sons-in-law.
I am a teacher. Life is good.
4 comments:
I hate to say it, but I think the smile comes from me:) Now we need to figure out if it is you or dad!! I have always thought that I had a crooked smile...they make it look cute though!
Kaylee looks like she is going to be a heart breaker when she gets older...You have some cute grandkids!
I think we should take pictures of Beth and Shane and see who gave them their smiles. It looks like they were having a great time.
Hi Marsha! This is Natali Hamblin! (Jolley now) I wanted to say Hi and let you know that I found your blog and I LOVE IT. I can't believe how grown up your family is and how much I love them all. I wanted to tell you something cool though. My little sister Whitney is touring with her BYU-I collegiate choir in Alaska. AND . . . you can probably guess, but she ran into Boone! I haven't talked to her yet, but she sent me a text saying that she saw him after one of her concerts. COOL, it really is a small small world. Check out my blog and you can check out the links to all my fam's blogs too if you want. www.jolleyjolleys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment