Saturday, April 24, 2010

another weekend away




If it sounds like we are always gone....we are. This weekend we went to SLC (actually Lehi) so that Marvin, Beth, Britt, and Bobby could run a half marathon (13.1 miles) at Thanksgiving Point. They all finished and did a super job. Beth has all those pictures.

Later that afternoon we played in the sun at a park/lake in Britt's neighborhood. It was great to finally feel the sun again after a long winter. Kolten was playing frisbee with the big guys, so no pics of him. It seems like he is always busy when I'm taking pics.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love those pictures. What a fun day! We can't wait until you come again.

Kristy & Miguel said...

Oh I miss the sun and wish it would stay for awhile! Why didn't you run the marathon? :) I'm glad they all finished in great time!!