Sunday, December 14, 2008

A "Cheery" Tree


Here is Breanna in her cheer uniform. She sort of went out for cheering on a dare, ended up on the squad as a senior, and actually likes it. The only things she doesn't like about it are: and I'm quoting... a) watching the sport she is cheering for (she likes wrestling a little bit) but does not enjoy football, volleyball, or basketball, b)crowds/general public, and c) being peppy. What...you may be thinking...does she actually like about it? a) the literal act of cheering and b) getting out of school sometimes. :)

2 comments:

Shane and Beth said...

lol:) Breanna looks very cute, I am surprised she cooperated for the picture! You never know what is running through her little head sometimes, I was shocked to hear she wasn't done after football/volleyball! Who knew:)

Kristy & Miguel said...

She look so much like Brittany in this picture! I must say I was shocked to hear she was Cheering..! I'm sure she is great at it!