Elizabeth Kay Brady Roitz turned 30 years old on September 17th. She was born in Rock Springs, Wyoming on a warm summer day. We decided to celebrate the event with an intimate "girls only" party for family and a few close family friends. Brittany and I planned and pulled off a wonderful evening for our Bethie. We served chicken cordon bleu, a rice dish, and spinach salad. Also included were a variety of truffles and a brownie trifle for dessert. I hope she felt special, because she is.
Thanks Mom and Britt for the wonderful party!! It is something that I will always remember. Thanks for helping me start my 30's off with a bang:) I love you both so much and are so very grateful for everything you do for me!! You guys are the best!
I'm very proud to be the mother of Beth, Britt, Boone, and Breanna and the Nana of Kolten, Kaylee, Kolby, Karter, Oliver and Grace.
It all started with Marvin and me. We've been married since 1978.
I'd better not forget Shane and Bobby - my 2 great sons-in-law.
I am a teacher. Life is good.
1 comment:
Thanks Mom and Britt for the wonderful party!! It is something that I will always remember. Thanks for helping me start my 30's off with a bang:) I love you both so much and are so very grateful for everything you do for me!! You guys are the best!
Post a Comment