Saturday, October 16, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Here are some catch up pictures from the past few months. Very random but blog worthy none-the-less.

Marvin and Britt at Oliver's First Birthday Party in August.

Ollie and his own little birthday cake

Marsha at Pike Street Market - Seattle

Petting a starfish at the Seattle Aquarium

Marsha and Smokey

Peg, Kaylee, Kolten, Dan

Marvo lookin good with his "Stang" - rented...

Kaylee's 6th Birthday

Marvin's parents had their 65th Wedding Anniversary on September 11th. We partied in the park. I hope I'll have a shoulder to lean on, on my 65th Anniversary too.

Kaylee, Kolby, and Kolten helping Papa remodel the barn

4 comments:

Shane and Beth said...

Looks like I wasn't cool enough to make the list.....jk;) Those are a few of my favorite things too!

Marsha said...

Don't worry Bethie, you'll soon be the star of "Giving Birth Part 4."

allison said...

Wow, you guys stay busy...way to go! Looks like lots of fun.

Brittany said...

What a fun summer. You were quite the traveler! Speaking of.... it's about time to travel to Utah!