Monday, December 21, 2009

Metacognition

I've always wanted to be one of those people who write interesting and thoughtful things on their blogs. OK - perfect example, I shouldn't have said "things" in the previous sentence. Too boring. Really all I do on here is post pictures of my grand-kids and say what we did. AND the only people who read this are the parents of the aforementioned grand-kids!! You may be thinking..so what if I'm either Beth or Britt (an occasional pity comment from Kristy is always nice). So for my Christmas present FOR THE LOVE OF BLOGGING, comment me if you read this - I know Mom, you can't figure it out but everybody else sure could.

Metacognition - or thinking about ones own thinking. Maybe if I write more then my thoughts will become more profound and productive. So..here is my attempt at a non-picture post to express myself. I have wasted some time on facebook lately. I get on the computer when I watch TV - (I'm quite good at multi-tasking; includes eating and sometimes talking on the phone.) Note to self - quit wasting time. That's what I'm thinkin'.

4 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Well just so you know my comments are not pity comments! lol I throughly enjoy ready your blog!

Brittany said...

Ha. I love this post, and love your blog. Keep up the good work.

Dennis and Kay said...

Read your blog while watching OLTL, eating Christmas cookies and yelling at a dog. Guess multi-tasking runs in the family. Merry Christmas. K

Shane and Beth said...

I guess I know where I get my tv watching, computing, eating, and whatever else comes up love from!! LOL I think your blog is great!