Saturday, September 19, 2009

28 is great!

My baby turned 28 on Thursday! What a wonderful daughter you are Bethie! Since she is always cold we got her a snugee. We know they are joked about a lot, but honestly...I could just see Beth sitting in front of her TV either on the computer or eating a snack with it on! She's even thinking about using it in the car when we freeze her out with the AC! We had a little cake party too - Happy Birthday Dear Elizabeth!



Ollie came to visit this weekend too! He is getting so big (and going a little bald) but we love bald around here so it's all good. What a cute little boy! This was his first trip to Nana and Papa's house. We had a lot of fun!

Last but most certainly not least - just a pic of our Boonie. Isn't he just the best looking RM ever? It is so great to have him home and able to be a part of everything again!

3 comments:

Shane and Beth said...

28 IS great!! Thanks so much for the snugie I LOVE it. The kids are so jealous and are still talking about needing one:) I totally scored will all my gifts!! Thanks for having the kids so that Shane and I could go to dinner, it is always nice to get out w/o them every now and then

Kristy & Miguel said...

Wow Beth is pretty young! Love the snugie and I'm glad someone normal has one! I've always wanted one but thought I would be teased relentlessly! Glad you got to see little ollie again! He is so adorable!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad that you stopped in and said hello...I LOVE it that you got Beth a snuggie! What a fabulous 28th birthday! I love Beth and your family; hope that all is well. It's soo great to see your happy, smiling faces via blog world! Take care.
love
shannon (loveless) booher