

Well, I couldn't get my video to upload so I need to work on that skill some more I guess. However, I have this very exciting photo of Marvo and I in the tube. We had a great time, Beth used all the good pics on her blog so look there to see all the fun we had! I really did love this one of Kolten - his look of pure happiness is priceless.
3 comments:
You two look a little too relaxed to be on a tube, you don't even have the white knuckle grips:) I am glad everyone had a great time. We had a great dinner, so thanks!
It looks like you guys had a blast!!
We did have great time!! I am so glad that we had the chance to go. I think that everyone had a blast. Hopefully we can do it again soon.
p.s. why didn't you put any of the pics I took of you on there:)!!??
Post a Comment