Thank you so much for everything. I new that Kolten and Kolby were in great hands which was so nice because that gave me one less thing to worry about. It sounds like you guys had a good time without us, early morning and all:) We are so lucky to have you and dad, you mean the world to us and we love you sooooo much:)
I'm very proud to be the mother of Beth, Britt, Boone, and Breanna and the Nana of Kolten, Kaylee, Kolby, Karter, Oliver and Grace.
It all started with Marvin and me. We've been married since 1978.
I'd better not forget Shane and Bobby - my 2 great sons-in-law.
I am a teacher. Life is good.
4 comments:
Looks like you are doing a great job! Hopefully Kaylee will get better quickly and they can all come over!
darling boys. It was nice for Kaylee to have some brother free time. Hope you had fun.
Thank you so much for everything. I new that Kolten and Kolby were in great hands which was so nice because that gave me one less thing to worry about. It sounds like you guys had a good time without us, early morning and all:) We are so lucky to have you and dad, you mean the world to us and we love you sooooo much:)
I hope Kaylee is doing better. so scary!
Post a Comment