Monday, November 17, 2008

Our Missionary!


We heard from Boone today. He is back in South Anchorage - it seems like he is more of a city boy; he's spent a lot of time in Anchorage so far and it's pretty big. He reports that he likes it there, that his companion is from American Fork and he wrestled him his sophomore year, and that he's met some Wyomingites in the new ward. Some with valley connections so he was excited about that! He will be there through Christmas so if anyone would like to write him... he loves to get snail mail and cookies. Is it just me or does he look a little more filled out in this new pic? I wonder what song he's playing on the ukulele - hopefully not Ozzy. We sure do miss him this time of year but we get to talk to him on Christmas so are looking forward to that!!

new address:

Elder Boone Brady
2500 Sentry #107
Anchorage, AK 99507

4 comments:

allison said...

hi Marsha! It was so good to hear from you. Rocky and i are doing good, doing the same old thing here in Laramie. Rocky hasn't applied to law school yet, he's thinking of working for a year before going, to give him more time to study for the LSAT and to save some money. We'll see. We would love to come and see you for the holidays and we would love it if you and Breanna stopped by when you come up here for a visit! we have an extra bedroom and a nice comfy couch that you guys are welcome to! Boone looks like he is doing well, and also a little more filled out. Happy Thanksgiving!

Shane and Beth said...

Hi Mom, thanks so much for the last couple of fun weekends. You are the best and I love you so much. And yes, I do feel like Boone has filled out (a little:). It will be fun to see how he has changed in person! Be thinking of how we are going to do his Christmas thingy:)

Kristy & Miguel said...

Well Boone is looking great and he looks alot older!

Ok I liked Twilight..But I must Say I was really disapointed with
1) THe acting was horrible is some parts!
2) THere were scenes that weren't even in the Book!
3) The part where he shows his skin in the sunlight was a major disapointment! I was picturing something totally different!

All in all I liked it but didn't LOVE it. I am really excied for the second one!

Brittany said...

Boone does look a little older. Thanks for coming this weekend and for my Christmas decoration. It's so nice being close. I am so excited that New Moon has started production. I bet it will be a lot better!